Tuesday 23 February 2016

Slush and Izabella's Date Part #1

Hi, it's me Tabitha again. I was just going to tell you about the online dating thing. It's not really an online date, I just write down what they say online. So the pressure is on them. Alright, here we go. 

Slush: Hi, you must be Izabella
Izabella: Then you must be Slush
Slush: So um, do you have a job or do you go to High School? 
Izabella: High School
Slush: Ha Ha, Me too
Izabella: Which High School do you go to? 
Slush: The one in Beanie Ville
Izabella: Me too!
Slush: I don't see you around that much
Izabella: I'm new
Slush:Oh
Izabella: That's why it took me three hours to find this place
Slush: So that's why you were late
Waiter: Are you ready for food? 
Slush: Yes, I'll have the Lobster
Izabella: I'll have an Ice Cold Slushy and chips
Tabitha: TO BE CONTINUED

No comments:

Post a Comment